As a condition of your use of Flowground (including Flowground.com and its related websites, services, applications and tools) you agree that you will not:
• violate any laws;
• violate the Posting Rules;
• post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
• post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
• infringe any third-party right;
• distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
• distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Flowground or the interests or property of Flowground users;
• impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Flowground;
• copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
• use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Flowground and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
• harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
• copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Flowground site, services, applications or tools or Flowground’s copyrights .
• harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
• bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Flowground;
• sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright,or other rights of third parties.
Resolution of disputes
If a dispute arises between you and Flowground, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by going to the Flowground Help page. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
We may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the Flowground website, whichever is sooner. No other amendment to this agreement will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us.
For any help with using Flowground please contact us at : hoop@Flowground.com